The castle is fairly new but has been often criticized for it's relatively small size and the odd setting it has been built in. It is located somewhat close to the coastline of Springwick Island, hence the name "Springwick Palace". It is surrounded by murky waters and vast forestry, something not very common for an island that is quite tropical. It has a gate leading to the main entrance, and even with it's small size, it is very much roomy and big inside. A fence surrounds the whole castle, beyond the bridge, there are two guard towers.
- Entrance Hall
- Great Hall - for meetings and dining
- Privy Chamber - for bathing and lavatory use
- Duke's Chamber - the Duke and Duchess' bedroom
- Throne Room - intended for when the King and/or Queen comes to visit/stay
- Servants' Quarters - servants' bedrooms